Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal dimension with the fabric of Spacetime?

Feb 2020
Ohio
I've been trying to separate the quantum field from spacetime this whole time, but now I think it is only the spatial dimensions that get granted to a physical/observed/decohered object.

Could the unification of QM with GR be spatial vs temporal? good god

No wonder the quantum field knows of future decoherence events ..it is time.

The quantum field doesn't care about distance ..because distance is a spatial thing.

Light flows on a path set by the fabric of spacetime ..which isn't spatial either ..it's virtual.

A black hole is a problem for the fabric of spacetime ..not the spatial dimensions.

Last edited:
Aug 2012
Do you have the math to go with the idea? Or just the idea?

Sean Carroll's working on an idea of starting with quantum entanglement and showing how gravity emerges. That is, instead of trying to quantize gravity, he's starting with quantum and deriving gravity. He has some good Youtube vids on the subject. This is his current research project.

Reactions: topsquark
Feb 2020
Ohio
Sorry, not a fan of Sean. Particles interact with gravity when they are decohered ..not when waves.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Why isn't gravity just the shape of the fabric? Who is saying it has to be a field or a force?
Do only decohered particles have the ability to bend the fabric of spacetime?

Is the key to an unified theory, what can bend the virtual fabric of spacetime?

The quantum/classical boundary is likely the amount of mass-energy a particle has. ..but particles under than amount can bend spacetime when decohered.

Reactions: idontknow

SDK

Sep 2016
USA
Sorry, not a fan of Sean. Particles interact with gravity when they are decohered ..not when waves.
lmao

You aren't qualified to have an opinion about anything even close to the frontier of modern research. If this is all a troll then you are brilliant. Sadly I think you are just a typical idiot crackpot.

Reactions: topsquark
Feb 2020
Ohio
I, literally, just solved the unified theory and you dare call me a troll? You are asking to be pointed at when someone smarter than you has read this thread.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
I, literally, just solved the unified theory and you dare call me a troll? You are asking to be pointed at when someone smarter than you has read this thread.
Your ideas aren't a unified theory of anything. Since you are still going at it anyway and cannot/will not come up with numbers to match against an experiment all your speculations are meaningless. You've been told this many times. That puts you deep into troll territory.

-Dan

Feb 2020
Ohio
oh, you want some embarrassment also.
what causes the bending spacetime answers everything, deal with it.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
oh, you want some embarrassment also.
what causes the bending spacetime answers everything, deal with it.
Is that a sentence? If I'm reading it right your answer is that only gravity bends space-time: that is to say any object that carries mass or energy. I think that answers your question. If not, then please check your sentence before your post.

And no, that doesn't answer everything. Gravity is only one of the four fundamental forces in the Univese. (Perhaps dark energy and dark mass are two more, but we don't have enough information to say if that's true.) You haven't said anything about the other three forces. If you are refering to your "unification" of QM and gravity you are so far off the track that I don't think you can understand what we do know as you are making up your own definitions of established concepts. And you can't even provide calculations to support your ideas for anyone to test in an experiment because you don't think the Math is valid. You have what is called a "bad theory"...one that makes no testable predictions. (See here for a rather good article that explains what I mean.)

You are asking to be pointed at when someone smarter than you has read this thread.
But you see, that's the whole problem. I'll paraphrase that into "... when someone with more knowledge than you has read this thread." Guess what? I'm that person. And you aren't listening. What you really mean is this paraphrase: "...when someone who agrees with me has read this thread."

And, yes, I know you aren't going to agree with my statements because you won't listen to anyone. If you change your tune and want to have an actual discussion of this I'm still willing. If not, then don't bother to respond.

-Dan

Addendum: Oh. And you like virtual particles you'll love ghost particles. They are much more fun.

Last edited:
Feb 2020
Ohio
Oh wow, you are actually reading my posts. Okay, yes, you did read it right. I figured out that the fabric of spacetime and the quantum field live in the temporal dimension. I hate to break it to you that there is, indeed, a quantum/classical boundary. It is around the mass-energy value of a virus. If a particle smaller than a virus plans to decohere in its path from point A to B ..the virtual fabric will oblige, and consider it real, physical. Gravity isn't a force, it is the shape of the virtual fabric.