Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal dimension with the fabric of Spacetime?

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
It would be nice if you could state the mainstream view of what conflicts.
As you wish.

Could the spatial dimensions just be additional sub layers to the infinite temporal one? Could all the dimensions/fields/fabrics live under "TIME"?
No. The Universe runs on GR, which states that the time and space dimensions are curved, but distinct.

I suspect we give way too much credence to the spatial dimensions, when all they do is convert waves to physical objects. Time runs the show.
Waves are as much physical objects as particles. They both live in a Hilbert space that is not the same as space-time. Waves and particles are not distinct entities. We typically use the following notation: |u> is called a "ket" and represents the state that a particle (or wave) is in. When we want to choose a specific representation we multiply this by a, say, < x |, called a "bra." This representation <x| u> is a "bra-ket" which gives us the properties of the state in whatever space the x operator maps to.

Pure infinity is too much to handle for our reality. Time is the core and then we have all these layers filtering it.
"Pure" infinity? I've never heard that term. It's either infinite or it isn't. "Time is the core..." What does this mean? "...we have all these layers filtering it." What layers? Filtering what?

The reason I don't usually critique concept by concept is that you are trying to use standard terms in non-standard ways. But there's so much confusion that I don't know where to start to point out corrections. For example, the infinite temporal dimension. This term makes a certain amount of sense as a concept, but why include the word "infinite" and the temporal dimension is 1D? You can't pack 3D space into a single dimension without losing a huge amount of information about the system. So how do I go about correcting the concept into something basic that you would know? In the past I've occasionally tried to do this and your response contains a whole bunch of other terms that are confusing or outright incorrect. That's why you need to start all over... so you can apply the correct terms as they come up. Leave the "unobserved matter waves" and "holographic Universe" and the others aside for the moment and focus on the basics. I'd start with the Stern-Gerlach experiment. If you can understand that then you can understand anything in basic QM.

-Dan

Feb 2020
Ohio
I'm not saying your math is incorrect. It is correct at explaining the physical projection we are in. It isn't the root of it all though.

Your physical constants have their value from its specific containment set on infinity. Your physics will help us uncover what the code looks like that is filtering infinity.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
I'm not saying your math is incorrect. It is correct at explaining the physical projection we are in. It isn't the root of it all though.
Math is applied to the question at hand. We use it along with Physical principles to make testable predictions. If not Math, then what?

Your physical constants have their value from its specific containment set on infinity. Your physics will help us uncover what the code looks like that is filtering infinity.
Again, I don't know what you are talking about. "specific containment set on infinity" makes no sense to me. A physical constant is just that, a constant. Infinity has nothing to do with it.

What code? and again, what is being filtered?

The terminology I am suggesting you learn can be looked up. Yours can't. Please try to be more clear.

-Dan

Feb 2020
Ohio
I think I have a model close to describing our reality.
  • Pure/Unfiltered time at the core is capable of timelines in the future and backwards
  • The quantum fields layer on top of time. This layer doesn’t seem to filter out future time because the quantum field can know of future decoherence events. Nothing is physical in these layers, only quantum waves moving in the medium that is the quantum field. The electromagnetic force lives here also.
  • The holographic fabric of spacetime is next. This instructs physical mass how to flow (gravity). This layer is what filters time from going backwards or jumping to the future. It also handles time dilation volumes. This is where the boundary for the quantum/classical lives. Anything larger than 50,000 bounded atoms is automatically sent to the physical matter layer. Objects smaller can still be sent if they have a decoherence event in their path.
  • Next is the rest of the forces and then the spatial dimensions with physical matter.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
I see we are done with our conversation. Ah well.

-Dan