How to Win Replies & Influence Forum Members

Apr 2011
USA
Except that in my experience "I don't know where to start" can mean a billion different things. Much of the time it means they followed the material when being shown, but don't know how to approach problems, many times not understanding the instructions. (Or something very long that looks overwhelming.) And sometimes literally just showing "where to start" might kick-start them.

Of course, around this place there seems to be a lot posted that's beyond the person's level. Not sure where all that is coming from. (I have my theories but that would probably lead to one of my rants. :lol: )

CRGreathouse

Forum Staff
Nov 2006
UTC -5
Erimess said:
Except that in my experience "I don't know where to start" can mean a billion different things.
Thus our desire for clarification.

Nov 2012
The Netherlands
Hello All
is there also an account Upgrade(Membership) which members can buy here or is this community just free to share the knowledge. ? some sites do have this and members can avail premium support , but then again this is not a 'some site '. The site and members here are Great.and I was just wondering.

Thanks for any clarification here.
Cheers

Nov 2010
Indonesia
Hello All
is there also an account Upgrade(Membership) which members can buy here or is this community just free to share the knowledge. ? some sites do have this and members can avail premium support , but then again this is not a 'some site '. The site and members here are Great.and I was just wondering.

Thanks for any clarification here.
Cheers
You mean like in How to Learn Any Language forum? I kinda dislike it. We can't even search for our own posts older than the latest 10.:spin:
Luckily, as far as I know everything is free here.

Reactions: 1 person