Is there an equation for displaying decoherence?

Feb 2020
Ohio
I'm being told it is this:
For energy eigenstates we define <n|m>=kroneker-delta(n,m). For some n, <n|n>=0 for n=0.

I think we are going to discover n also implies it equals spin 0
or if an energy eigenstate = 0 then so does its spin
The ground state electron will NOT have a spin half ..decohered waves all have spin 0 from start to end

Last edited:
Feb 2020
Ohio
Have we tested an unobserved matter wave without a vacuum? No light but let there be air in it. I don't think decoherence is very fragile to other free particles that are not light. It explains how tunneling can happen in our bodies.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Do you guys hear that? That is the sound of the admins eating crow.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Are electron orbitals always unobserved waves even with observation? That would mean they are not physical until they stop being an orbital.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Is decoherence, entanglement with the particles future self that is being triggered to use spacetime (become physical)? A wave that doesn't experience decoherence in its path becomes physical at the end with wave collapse.

Feb 2020
Ohio
The quantum field doesn’t have restrictions on future time for decoherence events. Information isn’t being sent, only state. This is all happening with a single wave. Entanglement is seen as a single wave to the Quantum Field. The decoherence event is tapping the front of the wave to be physical at the start of it. Think of it more like how a wave that just went through both slits of a double slit experiment is entangled with itself.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Can quantum entanglement be instantly possible across the whole universe?
Yes, the quantum field doesn’t care about distance. It doesn’t use the spatial dimensions of spacetime. Entanglement is a wave only activity. The particles are not real/physical until measured. The quantum field sees entanglement as a single entity. After measurement, they are not waves anymore. The wave has been split in two. This is why one gets the opposite spin as the other.