Physicality

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Graviton is not a thing, I wanted actual experimental evidence ..not misguided math
Yeah, that's about the response I figured on... Never mind the 60 years or so of evidence that are in all the Journals. (Not on the internet for the most part.) You clearly have no idea of what I'm talking about or what to do with it.

If you actually want to learn something this should get you started.

Buh bye!

-Dan

Feb 2020
Ohio
The only reason a physical particle is assumed to also be a wave is the path of diffraction it lands on. A path of diffraction is the quantum field influencing it. That influence isn't powerful enough to make it do things a wave could do like tunnel.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Ok, lets follow up what you’re trying to do (observed matter waves do not tunnel), what does the the post operations wavefunction look like? Because <a|a> =1
It is describing what just happened to it. a*c0 <0|0>

When normalized c0 = 1, c1 = 0

yes but <0|0>=1 so all you're left with is a constant because it's normalised, c0 and c1 are constants which represent the pre-normalisation state. You don't have a wave function anymore. What that operator represents is the opposite of |0>. It is specifically tailored to |0>. It's like if you have two opposite waves cancelling out.
That's not good, I need a wave to give to the reflection equation. Wait, maybe not being able to pass it to the reflection equation is what I want. It gets denied right up front, which is what I predict. right?

reflection equation: The Potential Well with *

We know the quantum field isn't using the three spatial dimensions because entangled particles can be light years apart and it doesn't care. Entanglement is a wave only activity. Spacetime doesn't belong in the wave function except for partial use of time for wave evolution.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Is there proof of a wave decohering in its path and then showing spin 0 at the final panel?

Feb 2020
Ohio
Decohere a wave (measurement that allows the particle to continue moving on its path) and then have it reach a final panel (see what its spin is). If it is spin 0 ..I’m right about everything

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
I’m right about everything
Was there ever any doubt in anyone's mind?

I have little doubt your incredible intellect will be at the center of our next level of understanding of QFT.

What an honor it has been getting to read your posts.

Reactions: topsquark
Feb 2020
Ohio
I think wave collapse on waves is what triggers other types of spin. Physical particles might not have a wave collapse.

Feb 2020
Ohio
Dark matter doesn't have the ability to be physical because it is mass in the temporal dimension.