Hello Desagni, this was what I found for the 6 equations and turned it into slope formula.
1) 6x-5=2y slope formula is: Y=3x-(5/2)
2) 4x+2y=7 slope formula is: Y=-2x + 7/2
3) 3y=4x+6 slope formula is: Y= (4/3)x +2
4) 3x-7=6y slope formula is: Y= (1/2)x-(7/6)
5) 3x+3y=6 slope formula is: Y= -x+2
6) 7y+6x=60 slope formula is: Y= (-6/7)x + (60/7)
The idea Desagni is rearranging the equation to fit the slope formula which is y=mx+b.
This should help. Let me know if you have any questions.
Here's a couple notes about notation, Ninja. We don't need grouping symbols around some values of b. Technically, it's not wrong to type them, but they don't really do anything, above. However, it is good form to not switch back and forth between using symbols Y and y. Those are different symbols, in math, so pick one or the other and use it consistently. Cheers