Some Latex Commands

CRGreathouse

Forum Staff
Nov 2006
UTC -5
The command is \oiint, but julien doesn't have wasysym turned on so it doesn't work here. I'm not sure how to fake it; {\huge\circ} gives a decent loop but I can't get the forum to allow enough negative space to merge that with two \int symbols or an \iint symbol.

Oct 2010
Changchun, China
Thank you CRG for your effort. I've tried the code in wiki (click the 'edit' and find that code), complicated, but still doesn't work in here.

Oct 2010
Changchun, China
In English versions, they just used \oiint.

In some Chinese versions, they used a tricky form
Code:
\int\!\!\!\!\int_{\mathbb{A}}\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\!\;\;\;\bigcirc

CRGreathouse

Forum Staff
Nov 2006
UTC -5
Right, that's the sort of solution I suggested when I talked about negative spacing above. But I couldn't get it to work here -- there seems to be a limit as to how much negative space can be used.

Oct 2010
Changchun, China
Ok, CRG, thank you. It seems I should upload an attachment when this sign cannot be avoided...

Jan 2010
I am glad I learned LaTeX. I was originally "forced" to use it because I felt so guilty about posting expressions in barely readable form like I would enter in a calculator or something, but now I can even create cool-looking documents with the LaTeX software and pretend to be a mathematician presenting some research and I feel really cool being able to show work in LaTeX because my handwriting is very ugly.

mathbalarka

Math Team
Mar 2012
India, West Bengal
\(\displaystyle \mathfrak{Hello, \: all. \: My \: name \: is \: Balarka \: Sen \: and \: I \: am \: writing \: LaTeX}\)

\(\displaystyle \mathit{I love LaTeX}\)

\(\displaystyle \mathbf{We \: can \: write \: math \: using \: LaTeX}\)

\(\displaystyle \text{Cool, isn't it?}\)

Jan 2010
lol, yes, very.

I started trying to help other people with maths and I realized how annoying it could be trying to read fractions and expressions with missing parentheses

I love LaTeX

Oct 2009
Can any one please give latex of latex
I mean I want latex which is used in latex like integration and other things