What to do now. Prime number distribution solved

Feb 2020
Australia
Hence, the question. What makes you think it would be worth patenting even if you could?
Don't be too tough on someone for wanting to protect and capitalize on their efforts. OP obviously perceives them as valuable. Isn't that what we all do when we work for pay or conduct a business? OP is simply a bit naive on the ways of the world.

Feb 2020
St Louis
Don't be too tough on someone for wanting to protect and capitalize on their efforts. OP obviously perceives them as valuable. Isn't that what we all do when we work for pay or conduct a business? OP is simply a bit naive on the ways of the world.
Not quite. I did not answer his question for good reason. At the moment I am in negotiations with potential investors. I can not speak on this matter any further at this time.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Not quite. I did not answer his question for good reason. At the moment I am in negotiations with potential investors. I can not speak on this matter any further at this time.
Then please stop speaking on this matter. The conversation here is useless unless you want to actually talk.

-Dan

Feb 2020
St Louis
Do you tend to become obsessed with a current project or idea until it either succeeds or has to be dropped?
Success is measured by what others attribute, value is is what you give to others, if others do not see the value then they lack imagination.
Knowledge can be measured, but its prerequisite is imagination.

Feb 2020
St Louis
Failure is never an option..

“Never give up, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Sir Winston Churchill

Feb 2020
St Louis
Their are far to many people in society that have been deemed intelligent due to their indoctrination. People like this are not smart, but merely programed machines. Not able to go beyond the perimeters of that programing. That is the box.
It is no wonder that most of the great thinkers come from obscurity. But we are stuck in the system.

The foundation of mathamatics, is adaptive reasoni. It can be looked at as a complex adaptive system. Very much like ourselves. By forming a relationship with each other, we come to an understanding.

Sociogenetic adaptivereason
It's why we do what we do.

I didn't always play with numbers. But it is my firm belief that because I look at things differently and not just accepting what it is at face value "because of what others say" I am able to "sometimes" see what others don't.
I found something in 7 days that people overlooked for centuries. It still blows my mind.

So say whatever you want, as long as we tear each other down to present an illusion of dominance, we shall make no progress as a society. We will be stuck in the past never moving forward.

Last edited:
Feb 2020
St Louis
Intelligent people know the correct usage of their/there and too/to.
yea, yea.. but at least I know the difference between my coffee cup and my donut.
Everyone has faults; one of mine is the over reliance on autocorrect for both spelling and grammar. If a computer cannot interpret what I am trying to convey, how could most people?

But I think you get the point I was making.